Monday, April 7, 2008

Markka

OK folks it's a new week and time for a new post. Hope you all had a nice weekend and took the time to relax and take it easy?! I sure did! I was "supposed" to work on my school project but that didn't happen though. Actually I spent my time doing nothing. Well, almost nothing...

While I was doing nothing I found an interesting website called Markka. Markka is an online shop selling old and some new Nordic and Europian kitchenware, tableware, interior goods etc. There you can find products designed by very well-known names like Kaj Franck, Saara Hopea, Oiva Toikka and many more... Markka is a Japanese site but they do sell overseas. For foreign customers they have english written instructions on how to place an order.


Click HERE to have a look!

No comments: